Are you an apprentice, with a documented special need (or you suspect one), and are enrolled in one of Collège Boréal’s online or block release apprentice programs?
If so, you can receive support from the Services for Students with Disabilities.
There are many different academic accommodations you can access, such as:
- screening and needs assessment;
- academic accommodations for tests and exams,
- extended time,
- separate room,
- rephrasing of questions, if necessary;
- alternate format materials;
- individualized mentoring;
- learning strategies (time management, study methods, etc.);
- or any other accommodations, according to needs identified.