Collège Boréal’s Student Dental Hygiene Clinic offers the following services to students and community members:
- Assessment of oral/dental hygiene
- Digital X-rays
- Guidance on oral/dental health
- Guidance to quit smoking and vaping
- Dental debriding / cleaning
- Teeth polishing
- Topical application of fluoride
- Sealing of pits and fissures
- Application of desensitizing agent
- Dental impressions for athletic mouth guard
These services are offered by students under the supervision of registered independent practice dental hygienists. Administrative fees for the school year are as follows:
- $15 per student
- $15 per person
- $25 per family
You must attend a minimum of three (3) appointments. Each of your appointments should last approximately three (3) hours. Appointments are available in the afternoon and evenings. To schedule an appointment, please call 705 521-6021. Please have your licence plate number ready when booking your appointment in order to reserve your free parking pass. Clients may park in lots B2 and B3.
The Student-Led Dental Hygiene Clinic is located in room 3315, on the third floor of the Sudbury Campus. You can ask reception for a free parking pass. Parking Lot "C" is reserved for clients attending our clinics.
THE OFFICE IS OPEN FROM MONDAY TO THURSDAY. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION AND YOUR COOPERATION.