WELCOME TO THE ADMISSIONS OFFICE AND REGISTRAR
The staff at the Admissions Office and Registrar aim to help students succeed from registration to graduation. Located at the Sudbury campus, the department offers the following services:
- client services
- admission process
- registration process
- tuition payment (and related fees)
- transcript requests
- academic development
- certificate or diploma requests
- course or program schedules
- financial aid and scholarships
Contact us by:
- Mail: 21 Lasalle Boulevard, Sudbury, ON P3A 6B1
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 705-560-6673 or 1-800-361-6673, ext. 2170
- Fax: 705-560-7641
- Monday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday: 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: closed
Keep Us Informed
It is important for us to be able to reach you. If you move or change telephone number, please let us know in one of the following ways:
- Visit the student portal and click on Mon Profil
- Contact us by phone at 705-560-6673 or 1-800-361-6673, ext. 2180
- Contact us by fax at 705-560-7641
- Contact us by mail at Collège Boréal 21, boulevard Lasalle Sudbury, Ontario P3A 6B1