Sudbury Access Centre
Collège Boréal’s access centre in Sudbury offers a variety of immigration and integration services to Francophone Newcomers.
Settlement, Information and Orientation services to Francophone Newcomers to Canada
Available to help you get settled in your new community, these services are FREE OF CHARGE and include:
- Needs assessment and orientation services to help you plan your next steps;
- Help with administrative tasks such as getting a health card, obtaining a Social Insurance Number (SIN), and finding affordable housing;
- Referrals to community services, including health care services in French;
- Cultural and intercultural activities;
- Integration activities in partnership with the French Health Community Centre to have Francophone newcomers meet Francophone local community;
- Information sessions and workshops.
You must be 18 years or older, be a permanent resident, convention refugee, or protected person.
For more information:
(705) 918-5045 or email@example.com
- 1560 Lasalle Boulevard, Sudbury ON P3A 1Z7
- Telephone: 1-800-361-6673 or 705-560-6673