Collège Boréal’s access centre in Sudbury offers a variety of immigration and integration services to Francophone Newcomers.
Available to help you get settled in your new community, these services are FREE OF CHARGE and include:
- Needs assessment and orientation services to help you plan your next steps;
- Help with administrative tasks such as getting a health card, obtaining a Social Insurance Number (SIN), and finding affordable housing;
- Referrals to community services, including health care services in French;
- Cultural and intercultural activities;
- Integration activities in partnership with the French Health Community Centre to have Francophone newcomers meet Francophone local community;
- Information sessions and workshops.
Eligibility requirements: You must be 18 years or older, be a permanent resident, convention refugee, or protected person.
For more information: (705) 560-6673, ext 2785 or
- 21 Lasalle Boulevard, Sudbury ON P3A 6B1
- Telephone: 1-800-361-6673 or 705-560-6673