Mississauga Access Centre
Collège Boréal’s access centre in Mississauga offers a wide variety of Language training courses, immigration and integration services, tax clinic for low income families. briding programs as well as employment services for Newcomers including a resource centre for computers, internet, telephone and fax.
Settlement, Information and Orientation services to Newcomers to Canada
Available to help you get settled in your new community, these services are FREE OF CHARGE and include:
- needs assessment and orientation services to help you plan your next steps;
- entrepreneurial services on how to start and develop your own business;
- help with administrative tasks such as getting a health card, obtaining a Social Insurance Number (SIN), and finding affordable housing;
- referrals to Community services;
- interpretation services;
- Information sessions and workshops
Eligibility requirements: You must be 18 years or older, be a permanent resident, convention refugee, or protected person.
For more information – 1.800.361.6673, ext. 7433 or InfoCSO@collegeboreal.ca
Language Training for Immigrants LINC (Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada)
These FREE courses will help you develop your English language skills in comprehension, speaking, reading, and writing while becoming familiar with the workings and requirements of the Canadian workplace and Culture. Canadian Language Benchmarks 0 to 8. Full time classes Monday to Friday from 9:30am – 4:00pm and evening classes Monday and Thursday 6pm – 9pm are available. Continuous intake; transportation services available to those who qualify.
Eligibility requirements: You must be 18 years or older and a permanent resident, convention refugee, or protected person.
For more information or to register – 1.800.361.6673, ext. 7433 or InfoCSO@collegeboreal.ca
- 50 Burnhamthorpe Road West, suite 300
Mississauga (Ontario) L5B 3C2