Your Orientation at Collège Boréal 2020!
Your Orientation at Collège Boréal
As a new member of the Boréal family, you probably have many questions. There is a lot of information to learn before your first day of class, for example “How do I get my student card?”, “How do I get and understand my class schedule?”. So let’s get it start with your orientation sessions at your Boréal campus!
To mitigate any risks posed by COVID-19, all orientation activities will be delivered virtually and online.
As we near the start of classes, a personalized orientation schedule will be shared with you with links to your online information sessions. please take a close look at the schedule since some sessions are mandatory. We strongly recommend you attend every activity.
Schedule of Activities
You are invited to participate to one of these testing and troubleshooting sessions to ensure that you have the electronic tools to participate to the orientation activities and online courses.
Please attend one of the following sessions:
- Monday August 17, from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, August 19, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Friday August 21, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Tuesday August 25, from 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Thursday August 27, from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.
Orientation for International Students
International students are invited to participate in this information day to prepare well for studies at Collège Boréal and in Canada.
- September 2, 2020, 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (EST)
Get to know the services that will support your learning, pick up some tips to successful learning and learn more about your campus. Participate in these activities to prepare yourself to study at Collège Boréal.
- Thursday September 3, 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Friday September, from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. + a session for parents of new students
- Tuesday September 8,
- From 8:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. (mandatory for new students of Collège Boréal)
This compulsory orientation will introduce you to your program of study, your teachers, your dean and your responsibilities.
- From 12 p.m. to 3.30 p.m.
Learn more about your campus and the resources at Collège Boréal.
If you have any questions, please contact our orientation team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the orientation schedule may change without prior notice. You will be advised of any significant schedule changes.