Reference: Ontario Learning and Stay Grant | ontario.ca
- To learn and work in the area of study.
- To meet labour market needs.
- To assist communities in finding workers to fill needs in occupations that are in demand.
- Ontario residents who are Canadian citizens, permanent residents or protected persons.
- Students enrolled full-time in the following programs:
- Service commitment:
- In order to receive this grant, a service commitment must be completed requiring the signatory to work in the area of study for a minimum of six months for each year of study funded through this grant.
Funding may be converted to a repayable loan if certain conditions are not met, including fulfillment of the service commitment.
- Free tuition (free tuition refers to grants that would cover tuition, books, mandatory fees, and other direct educational costs, such as supplies and equipment).
- Applications for the grant will be available online or in paper format in the spring of 2023 for eligible programs, institutions, and study areas beginning in 2023-2024.
- Students must reapply before the start of each academic year.