Are you a high school student? Unsure about your options?
Collège Boréal is HERE for you! We offer a number of transition, career, and trades exploration opportunities. Contact us to see what we have to offer you and your high school!
To accept an admission offer, you must:
- Confirm your program choice online as soon as possible with Colleges Ontario at www.collegesontario.ca;
- Meet all admission conditions if the admission offer is conditional;
- Pay tuition fees;
- Students will receive an email to access their invoice;
- Students must go online to access the student portal MonBoréal and choose a payment method prior to payment deadline;
- Once the minimum non-refundable deposit of $500 is paid, a student is considered to be officially registered;
- Regularly check your email as well as the student portal for updates, notices, reminders, and important information;
- Attend the first day of class (see the college calendar).
For information regarding the admission or enrolment process, contact the Admissions Office and Registrar at 1-800-361-6673 or 705-560-6673. The necessary information will be sent electronically to students who confirm their program choice.
Student for a Day
Discover what Collège Boréal has to offer. Sit in on a class and meet professors. Come check out any one of our 7 campuses during a professional development (PD) day, study week, or any other time!
Guided Tours and Liaison
Contact your preferred campus to schedule a guided tour. A liaison officer or a member of our team will be happy to show you around. Familiarize yourself with the classrooms, the campus, and services. In Sudbury, you may also take a tour of the student residence.
DCR - Dual Credit Program
Dual Credit (DC) programs are programs approved by the Ministry of Education that allow students to finish high school while taking college or apprenticeship courses.
Pathway Agreements with Universities
Pursue your career as an electrician, mechanic, carpenter, or an educator!
Information on our Programs
Are you looking to find out how to contribute to your community or how to make a difference? It all starts with the right choice of program.
Pathway agreements with Universities
1216914.16 Bursaries handed out to students this year
Languages to prepare you for a bilingual workplace
Do you have questions?
Your message was sent succesfully