International applicants (study permit) do not apply via the application centre. Applications must be sent directly to the college.
Please note that Collège Boréal is a French language institution. To be admissible to post-secondary programs, applicants require a minimum of 1 French credit (Grade 12 pre-college, pre-university or the equivalent).
- Choose your program and campus
- Check program requirements
- Fill out International Application Form
- Make digitized copies of following documents:
- Transcripts and diplomas
- Official identity document (birth certificate or passport)
- Results of official language proficiency evaluation, if required
- Pay $350 application fee ($300 will go towards tuition fee, but non-refundable.) This step is necessary to establish the Canadian equivalency of your studies.
- Send everything to firstname.lastname@example.org
Different payment methods:
- Debit cards
- Credit cards (MasterCard/Visa)
- Cheques (posted cheques will not be accepted)
- Online Banking Services with the following banking institutions:
- Caisses Desjardins
- Caisses populaires de l’Ontario
- RBC Royal Bank
- BMO Bank of Montreal
- Scotia Bank
- Credit Union Central of Ontario
There is no application deadline. However, it is recommended that all applications be sent at least three months before the session start date (June 1st for fall intake and October 1st for winter intake). If you must obtain a study permit to come to Canada, it is also strongly recommended that you begin your immigration process at least two months before your intended college start date and that you check processing times on the Immigration, Refugee and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) web site.
If you meet admission requirements, you will receive an admissions letter from Collège Boréal. You may then proceed with your application for a study permit. All the necessary details are on the IRCC website.
To find out more about international tuition fees (which differ from regular fees), payment methods, and deposit amounts, please see the appropriate tabs under Registrar Services.
International students must submit their complete banking information (institution, transit, and account numbers) to email@example.com to facilitate transactions in the event of fee reimbursement, in accordance to Boréal’s refund policy.
Do you have any questions?
Don't hesitate to write to us
Your message was sent succesfully