Applicants must possess an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent in addition to individualized program prerequisites.
To accept an admission offer, you must:
- Confirm your program choice online as soon as possible with Colleges Ontario at www.collegesontario.ca;
- Meet all admission conditions if the admission offer is conditional;
- Pay tuition fees;
- Students will receive an email to access their invoice;
- Students must go online to access the student portal MonBoréal and choose a payment method prior to payment deadline;
- Once the minimum non-refundable deposit of $500 is paid, a student is considered to be officially registered;
- Regularly check your email as well as the student portal for updates, notices, reminders, and important information;
- Attend the first day of class (see the college calendar).
For information regarding the admission or enrolment process, contact the Admissions Office and Registrar at 1-800-361-6673 or 705-560-6673. The necessary information will be sent electronically to students who confirm their program choice.
If you are an adult who does not possess an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, the following options may apply to you:
- Take part in a consultation (face-to-face or by telephone) to determine the next steps;
- Obtain the ACE certification, recognizes as the OSSD equivalent;
- Enrol in basic skills training following the assessment of acquired skills in specific fields.
For information regarding academic upgrading, contact the School of Development and General Sciences at 1-800-361-6673 or 705-560-6673, ext. 6035.
Find out about Prior Learning Recognition.
Click here for more options.
Do you have any questions?
Don't hesitate to write to us!
Your message was sent succesfully