ACTIVITIES FOR EVERY INTEREST!
Whether you are looking to develop a talent, have fun, or make new friends, Collège Boréal offers a variety of activities for all. From sports to arts and culture, our activities are sure to help you experience college life at its fullest.
- Frosh Week
- Movie Nights, Music and Karaoke Nights, Card and Pool Tournaments, Video Game Nights
- Student Pub Nights and Dances
- Winter Carnival
- Francophone Week
- Organized Outings and Trips
- Conferences, Special Guests, Concerts, and Community Activities
- Theme Nights (Halloween, Valentine’s, etc.)
- Celebrating Boréal’s Diversified Clientele
- Black History Month
- Competitive Teams in Volleyball and Badminton (Vipères) – Sudbury Campus
- Pep Rallies (Volleyball Home Games) – Sudbury Campus
- Recreational Activities: intramural/extramural sports
- Student Activities (Dodgeball, Basketball, Soccer, Spin Classes, Hoopfit, Yoga, Zumba, etc