The Supportive Care Assistant Program is a new fully subsidized micro-certificate developed to address the labour shortages in the long-term care sector. The program allows students to discover a new career, gain work experience, and make a difference in their community.
- Free micro-certificate program
- Six weeks of flexible online training
- Program offered in English and in French
- Minimum 2-month paid work placement in a long-term care setting
- NEW! Graduates of this program can now receive a $5,000 stipend to upskill and become a personal support worker (PSW)
*Places are limited.
Fill out the form to enrol!
email@example.com or 705-560-6673 ext. 2808
Your message was sent succesfully