CAMPUS: HAMILTON, LONDON, MISSISSAUGA, TORONTO
The Supply Chain Management Bridging Program is designed for French-speaking and Francophile newcomers to Canada who work in the supply chain sector.
About the program
- A bilingual, multidimensional accelerated training program tailored to the needs of the Canadian labour market.
- Fully funded.
- Adds value by preparing graduates for the professional CPIM certification (Certified in Planning and Inventory Management).
- Develops English communication skills.
- Provides an understanding of Canadian culture in a professional context.
- Helps to expand the professional network.
- Provides work experience in Canada through an internship.
- Offers the opportunity to work in a bilingual middle management position.
300+ hours of training & 280-hour internship
Attestation of Collegial Studies (ACS)
Hybrid, by videoconference, online
- Tuition fees
Free (funded by the Government of Canada)
- Admission code
- Admission requirements
- Must be a permanent resident, an accepted refugee, or a protected person (s. 95/IRPA).
- Must have a university or post-secondary degree from outside of Canada.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years related work experience outside of Canada.
- After arrival in Canada, must never have worked in this sector or have been underemployed.
- Must have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 7 in French and level 5 in English (French speaker), or level 7 in English and level 5 in French (English speaker).
- Must be ready to work in an area related to supply chain.
Upcoming starting date: May 2022
Code Course Title
FRC 1000 CPIM 1 Exam Preparation – Basics of Supply Chain*
FRC 1001 CPIM 2 Exam Preparation – Strategic Management of Resources*
FRC 1002 Supply Chain and Logistics Software*
FRC 1003 Microsoft Excel Training
FRC 1004 Practice for CPIM examen
FRG 1000 Cultural competences
FRG 1004 Internship in the workplace
FRG 1007 Workplace Culture and Communication*
FRG 1010 Career Success*
FRG 1011 Canadian Supply Chain Industry*
FRG 1013 English Language Training*
FRS 1005 Bilingual customer service in Supply chain management
(* These courses are taught in English)
After the program
Through the transfer of knowledge, skills and experience in their field of training, graduates of this program will become ideal candidates for bilingual mid-level supply chain management positions and will be better prepared to obtain APICS certification in Planning and Inventory Management (CPIM).
Contact us to get more details about this program:
Your message was sent succesfully