CAMPUS: HAMILTON, LONDON, MISSISSAUGA, TORONTO
The Supply Chain Management Bridging Program is designed for French-speaking and Francophile newcomers to Canada who work in the supply chain sector.
About the program
- A bilingual, multidimensional accelerated training program tailored to the needs of the Canadian labour market.
- Fully funded.
- Adds value by preparing graduates for the professional CSCP certification (Certified in Supply Chain Professional).
- Develops English communication skills.
- Provides an understanding of Canadian culture in a professional context.
- Helps to expand the professional network.
- Provides work experience in Canada through an internship.
- Offers the opportunity to work in a bilingual middle management position.
300+ hours of training & 280-hour internship
Attestation of Collegial Studies (ACS)
Hybrid, by videoconference, online
- Tuition fees
Free (funded by the Government of Canada)
- Admission code
- Admission requirements
- Must be a permanent resident, an accepted refugee, or a protected person (s. 95/IRPA).
- Must have a university or post-secondary degree from outside of Canada.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years related work experience outside of Canada.
- After arrival in Canada, must never have worked in this sector or have been underemployed.
- Must have a minimum Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) level of 7 in French and level 5 in English (French speaker), or level 7 in English and level 5 in French (English speaker).
- Must be ready to work in an area related to supply chain.
Upcoming starting date: May 2022
Code Course Title
- CSCP Exam Preparation*
- Supply Chain and Logistics Software*
- Microsoft Excel Training
- Cultural competences
- Internship in the workplace
- Workplace Culture and Communication*
- Career Success*
- Canadian Supply Chain Industry*
- English Language Training*
- Bilingual customer service in Supply chain management
(* These courses are taught in English)
After the program
Through the transfer of knowledge, skills and experience in their field of training, graduates of this program will become ideal candidates for bilingual mid-level supply chain management positions and will be better prepared to obtain ASCM Certification.
Click here to read the Guide Boréal
416-289-5130, extension 7417
Contact us to get more details about this program:
Your message was sent succesfully