This hands-on (ADAS) class will provide technicians and apprentices with the necessary information and procedures to diagnose, repair and calibrate the various ADAS systems and components found on today’s vehicles.
Topics that will be covered during the two-day course:
- Lane Departure Warning + Correction
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Cross-Traffic Collision Mitigation
- Forward and Rear Collision Alert + Avoidance
- Blind Spot Warning
- ADAS Camera calibration targets
- ADAS Radar sensor calibration targets
Each course is delivered in two 8-hour blocks from 8:30am to 4:30pm on April 4th & 5th.
Fill out the form to register.
We will contact you for payment information.
Your message was sent succesfully