Transitioning to college represents a significant life change. With proper planning and the right tools, this transition from high school (or other academic/work avenues) to post-secondary education will be less intimidating. As a college student, you must be independent and be able to self-advocate. Do not worry! The Services for Students with Disabilities is here to support you in this transition.
As a student, you have access to:
- a free transition program!
- information about services and how to register
- an experienced team ready to answer your questions
Your parents have access to:
- information sessions
- information about available services and how students must register
Click for important tips to prepare for your first meeting with a Disability Advisor.
This one-week program is offered free of charge to students with a learning disability and/or attention deficit disorder.
Take the first step! It’s free! *
* Program activities are free and a scholarship is available for accommodation, transportation and meals.
Click for more information and to register.