Learning Strategies (LS) are tools and suggestions that provide you with different approaches to studying and understanding course material.
There are various learning strategies, such as:
- exam preparation
- time management
- in-class notetaking
- increase your attention in the classroom
- and many others!
Adaptive Technologies (AT) are equipment or software that will help you to:
- understand the course material;
- read and write;
- organize your time;
- block distractions to better focus on your studies;
- perform tasks by minimizing the effects of your special need.
Here are some technologies used in college:
- Siri, Medialxie, Windows Speech Recognition, Dragon Dictation, etc.
- Kurzweil, Word Q, Google Read & Write, Free Natural Reader etc.
- word prediction
- Word Q, Medialxia, etc.
- mind mapping
- Inspiration, Edraw Mind Map, Mind Meister, etc.
- Antidote, Medialexie, etc.
- organization and studies
- Anki, ColdTurkey, EverNote, Flashcard Elite, and many others