The Mon Boréal Student Portal eallows students to access a variety of academic services and information.
From Mon Boréal, students can:
- access their personal information
- modify contact information
- manage projects using the student calendar
- access schedules
- access course notes
- print grades
- see account balances (invoices, payments)
- pay tuition fees online, etc.
- get important information and notices
- learn about career possibilities in their field of study
- access online courses
- print their T2202A
To access the Mon Boréal student portal, you will need:
- your nine digit student number
If you cannot find your student number, contact the Admissions Office and Registrar at 1-800-361-6673, ext. 2180, or at email@example.com.
- your password
When you first access the student portal, your pass word will be your date of birth DDMMYYYY. Click on « valider » and follow the directions to modify it. If you experience technical difficulties, contact 1-800-361-6673, ext. 2180, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click on the following link for more information: Accessing the Student Portal