The invoice or statement of account is an accounting document that tells you what you owe in tuition costs and other fees by a set date. Please see the collegiate calendar for payment deadlines.
A student is officially registered and has a guaranteed place in the program if:
- tuition and associated fees are paid in full; OR
- a fee settlement agreement has been reached and a minimum deposit of $500* has been paid; OR
- the college has received a letter from an organisation confirming its commitment to pay the tuition and associated costs on behalf of the student.
*International students must pay a non-refundable deposit and other fees in addition to tuition costs. For additional information, please see « Étudiants internationaux à temps plein – Frais supplémentaires ».
Accessing your invoice
Invoices will not be sent by mail.
At the end of May, tuition invoices (and associated fees) will be uploaded to the student portal Mon Boréal.
- Log on to Mon Boréal
- Click on « Mes frais ». The invoice can be viewed by clicking « facture » next to the amount listed. (You much choose all applicable semesters.)
2015-2016 Tuition Fee Payment Terms
It is the student’s responsibility to take the necessary steps to pay his or her tuition fees by the dates indicated in the collegial calendar. Different payment methods are available.
International students must send their complete banking information (institution #, transit #, account #) to email@example.com in order to facilitate transactions in the event of a tuition refund as per the college’s refund policy.
Five payment methods are available
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Credit (MasterCard/Visa)
- Cheques (We do not accept postdated cheques.)
- Online bankings Services with the following institutions:
- Caisses Desjardins
- Caisses populaires de l’Ontario
- Royal Bank
- Bank of Montreal
- Scotia Bank
- Ontario Credit Union
For tuition costs and associated fees, please see « Postsecondary Tuition Fees ».