Collège Boréal offers counselling services to assist you in when making decisions relating to academic success, career plans, or personal development. Do you feel stressed or worried? Do you face challenges at school or in your personal life? Are you concerned about the state of your mental health? We are here to help. Our services are free and confidential!
- Planning your academic path
- Learning style evaluation
- Decision-making and project management abilities
- Creating a career plan based on evaluation of interests, aptitudes, and personality traits
- Information regarding training programs
- Personal growth and decision-making
- Stress management
- Stress management and relaxation techniques
- Improved self-awareness and a better understanding of others
- Conflict management
- Debriefing after critical incidents
For more information on available counselling services, ask the reception desk at your campus, call us at 1-800-361-6673, ext. 2020, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.