Are you looking for job during school? Why not work at Collège Boréal?
Our Work-Boréal program was created to allow students who required financial support to work in an area of interest or in their chosen field.
To qualify, students must:
- Demonstrate financial aid;
- Maintain a minimal grade-point average of 2.0;
- Be enrolled in a Collège Boréal postsecondary program;
- Be a Canadian citizen, landed immigrant, or protected person.
- The number of hours worked must not surpass 15hrs/week up to a maximum number of hours allowed per semester;
- All other financial aid options, including OSAP, must have been explored (with proof) prior to submitting an application for the program.
For more information, contact the Admissions Office and Registrar at 705-560-6673 or 1-800-361-6673, ext. 2180, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are looking for employment, contact the Employment Centre at ext. 6034 or by email at email@example.com to see available job listings.