Do you need to upgrade your professional training?
Does your organization or employer want to train staff in order to improve performance?
Collège Boréal has want you need!
The professional success of an organization or a business is directly related to the professional training of its staff, volunteers, and participants.
Collège Boréal can:
- Evaluate your training needs
- Adapt a training program based on your needs
- Offer effective delivery mechanisms
- Lead training sessions at your workplace or in our classrooms
- Offer assistance to help you reach your training goals
Training based on results:
- Improving performance
- Improving language abilities
- Acquiring new knowledge
Our programs include:
- Growing in French
- French as a Second Language Program (F2LP) for Public Servants
- French in the Workplace
- French as a Second Language for Health Professionals
- Certificate in French as a Second Language
- “Excellence” Customer Service
- Phone Formalities
- WHMIS (Workplace Hazardous Materials Information System)
For individual or group training, please contact:
Post-secondary and Continuing Education Manager
1-800-361-6673, ext. 7617
*Collège Boréal reserves the right to modify its programs, courses, services and policies without notice and to suspend or cancel any program or course due to insufficient registration.