- Online (Internet)
- Face-to-face (in the classroom)
- Contact North (mixed method)
If you intend to enroll in a part-time program in order to obtain a certificate or a diploma, you must apply for internal admission with the Office of Admissions and Registrar.
The admission requirements for each program vary.
Part-time studies leading to one of the following credentials must be completed within five (5) years:
- Ontario College Graduate Certificate (OCGC)
- Ontario College Diploma (OCD)
- Ontario College Certificate (OCC)
- Collège Boréal Certificate (CBC)
- Collège Boréal Certificate of Achievement (CBCA)
Persons aged 60 or over who wish to enroll in a course are eligible for reduced tuition. Only the basic tuition is reduced. Ancillary fees and the cost of study materials are the same as for other students. These reduced fees does not apply to all courses ask for more details.
Cancellation of a Course by the College
When the start date of a course is changed or if a course is cancelled, the College will communicate with you using the contact information listed in your file.
The College is closed on these days:
- September – Labour Day
- October – Thanksgiving
- December 25 to January 1 – Christmas Holidays
- February – Family Day
- March/April – Good Friday
- May – Victoria Day
- July – Canada Day
- August – Civic Holiday
Tuition fees and ancillary fees are due at registration.
Note: Educational supplies fees for all courses are not refundable. Course material costs are not included in the tuition fees.
Course related to a postsecondary program
A complete refund is provided if the course is cancelled by the College. A partial refund (minus an administration fee of $10) is provided up to 10 days after the course’s start date.
For code EDP courses:
- A complete refund is provided if the course is cancelled by the College;
- Unless otherwise indicated, a course that is less than 23 hours (no reductions for seniors) , a complete refund is provided in the five working days before the start date of the course;
- A partial refund (the cost of the course minus administration fees of $10) is provided up to 10 days after the course’s start date.
For code EDA courses:
- Unless otherwise indicated, a complete refund is provided in the five working days before the start date of the course, except for motorcycle courses with the code EDA1041 or EDA1319 (no reductions for seniors).
Persons wishing to withdraw from a course must contact the Collège Boréal campus where the course is offered. Non-attendance does not constitute a notice of withdrawal.
Who to Contact
For further information or for help with registration, please contact the Office of Admissions and Registrar at 1.800.361.6673 and ask to speak to an admissions officer or send an email at FC@collegeboreal.ca.