A number of Collège Boréal programs have limited enrolment; the number of available spaces is limited.
Meeting all program requirements does not guarantee admission. If the number of qualified candidates exceeds the number of places available in a program, the college reserves the right to choose among applicants.
In order to be considered for a limited enrolment program, applicants must:
- apply by February 1st (Equal Consideration Date); and
- submit all documentation required during the application process by February 7th.
Admission offers will be issued in the following order to qualified applicants who are:
- permanent residents of Ontario;
- permanent residents of another Canadian province; and
- citizens of other countries.
This restriction applies to the following programs:
- Medical Diagnostic Ultrasonography (post diploma) (ÉCHO)
- Veterinary Technician (VEAQ) and (VETQ)
- Medical Imaging Technology – Radiography (TRMG)
In order to have equal consideration pour these programs, candidates must apply by February 1st.