Applicants must possess an Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD) or equivalent in addition to individualized program prerequisites.
To accept an admission offer, you must:
- Confirm your program choice online as soon as possible with Colleges Ontario at www.collegesontario.ca;
- Meet all admission conditions if the admission offer is conditional;
- Pay tuition fees;
- Students will receive an email to access their invoice;
- Students must go online to access the student portal MonBoréal and choose a payment method prior to payment deadline;
- Once the minimum non-refundable deposit of $500 is paid, a student is considered to be officially registered;
- Regularly check your email as well as the student portal for updates, notices, reminders, and important information;
- Attend the first day of class (see the college calendar).
For information regarding the admission or enrolment process, contact the Admissions Office and Registrar at 1-800-361-6673 or 705-560-6673. The necessary information will be sent electronically to students who confirm their program choice.