Applicants Having Studied out of Province or Outside Canada


Those who have studied out of province need to have their academic qualifications assessed for Canadian equivalency. For a $200 fee, Collège Boréal will provide this service. You may also ask one of the following agencies to assess your qualifications:

ICAS provides reports that help employers, education institutions, immigration officials and community agencies understand the education you completed outside Canada.

WES is a leading provider of research regarding international education and trends. WES is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping people with international education achieve their higher education and professional goals by evaluating and advocating for the recognition of international education qualifications.

*You must specify that a complete assessment is requested, including course and diploma evaluation.